đŸ’¬ Discussion Me, Kykio Miku and Felix are trying to get our old ranks on the UTRP Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poutrew

New Citizen
December 29, 2019
same here i would also like my staff back from UTRP ive been playing the new server for a bit and its just as fun as i remember

[P] Kykio

Citizen
July 3, 2019
I'm legitimately the most active staff right now on UTRP. I'm not trying to brag or anything. There is very little power I have to fix problems. I can't Warn, I can't delete delete world props (Such and Shields or Doors), I can't freeze players, and there's more things I can't do. That's why we're trying to fight for our ranks back. Or the least @Smurf can do to help with this problem is not have Mod1/Trial mod so limited in power that we can't do anything.

Drizzy

Highschooler
Former Administration
November 7, 2019
I'm legitimately the most active staff right now on UTRP. I'm not trying to brag or anything. There is very little power I have to fix problems. I can't Warn, I can't delete delete world props (Such and Shields or Doors), I can't freeze players, and there's more things I can't do. That's why we're trying to fight for our ranks back. Or the least @Smurf can do to help with this problem is not have Mod1/Trial mod so limited in power that we can't do anything.

I'll talk to Smurf.

Status
Not open for further replies.