Nation
America
Microphone Usage
Yes, always
Total Server Playtime
51 hours
Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:No

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:No

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :Yes I believe I am applying for the right reason because I want to help the server as much as I can and help new players and teach them how to play the server correctly

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):You should choose me over other people because I will try to be very active in the server. I can help newer player and tell them to read the rules before they go around rdming people. I will try my best too help the server as much as I can. I may be younger but I still know how to deal with Sits I have experience in other games from it. I mostly just want I chance to be able to help out the server and try to rid it from rule breakers.

Do you have Discord?:Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):No

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):probably Up too 6 hours or more a week

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:I can try to teach newer on what to do and what not to do

Do you meet all the requirements?:I believe so

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.):None at the moment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? Random Deathmatch

Q 2: What is RDA? Random Arrest

Q 3: What is FailRP?FailRp is for example when you try to rob someone and they kill them self

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?Tell them to read the rules and if they do it again warn them

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?Tell Them to read the rules and if they do it again warn them

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?Either tell them to read the rules and if they have warn them for FRP

[P] Will

Citizen
👁️‍🗨️ Defense Bureau
The Public Administration
🅿️ Citizen
Okay in things such as an application, grammar and spelling are important to me. Proofreading is necessary. Your intentions seem good and I think you would probably perform well. You do need to take more pride in how you present yourself, especially in this manner.

Good Luck,
Will