💬 Discussion The parts that were left out

Status
Not open for further replies.

picigu9

New Citizen
December 1, 2019
@Drizzy
Ok, so I was gone for a few days because of schoolwork, and whatnot. I saw those of you asking for proof, so I went through this 50+ page document ripped straight from discord, to bring to you the context of the argument, because as was seen in smurf's screenshots, they kinda made no sense. Google has a bit of trouble processing the images, so most will be missing,

The text starts with me reporting that I was randomly kicked for "She was the iceberg" (my dumbass forgot to get a screenshot) I did not include the interval here, because it was just people sending random images, and lawstinchaos trying to get attention by claiming to be a sociopath. Then Anderson says that having autism makes you have a lower IQ. This was where I begin to become a tiny bit annoyed, as he was insulting an entire demographic that is vastly different from each other, so I call him a libtard as a joke. (This also proves I am also not anti-republican as smurf later states, where the hell did he get that idea from?) fast forward a tiny bit past the screenshot that smurf sent, he then says something even more offensive. And I ask if that means the original owner was dysfunctional, and he sends a winking emoji. (5 seconds later, he says he is the original owner.) smurf has a few more bruh moments. (please keep every message he sends in mind for later, as they come to bite him in the ass) Dude claims he fought in WWII. (he is less than a year older than me, despite what he claims) This happens. Damaged hoodies prove he cannot read. Then I mention the fact that I was banned from another discord that smurf owned, for making a joke about texas chainsaw. (The joke was "I want to commit texas chainsaw massacre" he took that as a threat, and banned me. Yet lawstinchaos can talk seriously about wanting to stab people, and get away with it) Then damaged hoodies proves he just jumped in on the hate train, not knowing at all what the argument was about. If you are wondering what happened to make Anderson say what he did, someone broke into their server, and permabanned smurf, for "yo mama so fat, she was the iceberg." And BAM! here is where he claims that Texas and I are liberal. Everything smurf says here is a complete lie, as he banned Charma while he tried to join for the first time for being "ungrateful" and then hecatia, who used to be one of the most powerful moderators, for deleting his dick pics from the general chat. Both of which have never joined beforehand, and just wanted to check out the server with me. And here is where he insults my name. (Almost every image that smurf sent was taken after this point in time, which is where I got pissed and started being toxic) And at the end, insults my monitor size preference. That is all the proof to everything that I have said thus far. After that, I sent one more message, that was kinda fucked up, but well deserved, as I take the desecration of my family very seriously.
Screenshot (34).png

And if you are wondering, no, the symbol in my name is not an anti-republic symbol, it is a reference to Vector.

Smurf

Citizen
Former Administration
July 31, 2013
United States of America
Lmao I don't think I left anything out nor is his 41-page document valid proof seeing it's in word which means it can be edited for your side

Once, again denied

Not to mention Charma and Hecatia have nothing to do with this community. Charma is just as stupid as you are. They take people's work, publish it as their own via steam workshop than they try to steal my idea of undertale to make their own but failed that task too than fell off the face of the planet in otter failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drizzy

Highschooler
Former Administration
November 7, 2019
If you feel your ban appeal was not handled effectively, take it up to a higher-up. Don't post about it in a general chat. I don't understand the full extent of the doxxing that "occurred" however we have chosen to keep you banned because of the lack of empathy you have shown. Yet you still haven't apologized for the toxicity, you have created in our community.

picigu9

New Citizen
December 1, 2019
If you feel your ban appeal was not handled effectively, take it up to a higher-up. Don't post about it in a general chat. I don't understand the full extent of the doxxing that "occurred" however we have chosen to keep you banned because of the lack of empathy you have shown. Yet you still haven't apologized for the toxicity, you have created in our community.
steam chats show that I have attempted to reconcile with smurf. (it obviously did not work) I wanted to just put this out here because this needs to be public information. IDC about the ban anymore, because I would rather not be around the toxicity and stupidity as shown above. I know you have not read the document, (I don't blame you) but basically the rundown is that glen does not like autistic people, I am called retarded, my family name is desecrated, I got pissed, And said some really mean shit. I can't really get a higherup, because they will say that they were right for making fun of autistic people. And there are the people like smurf who do not know what CTRL+F is, and will claim I faked it (even though discord messages look distinct) and do not care to actually own up to what was said and done. Am I sorry? I'm still deciding. Did I fuck up? Yeah, quite a bit. But I came to you in specific, because you are the only mod I know on this server that is not just biased, and not unwilling do admit to their mistakes. So thank you, it's people like you who actually make this community worth a damn.

picigu9

New Citizen
December 1, 2019
b
Lmao I don't think I left anything out nor is his 41-page document valid proof seeing it's in word which means it can be edited for your side

Once, again denied

Not to mention Charma and Hecatia have nothing to do with this community. Charma is just as stupid as you are. They take people's work, publish it as their own via steam workshop than they try to steal my idea of undertale to make their own but failed that task too than fell off the face of the planet in otter failure.
By the way, it's in google docs, not word, and discord has a distinct way of adapting into docs. And your excuse for banning charma makes noo fucking sense. How is community manager going to hold grudges against someone who has done nothing to them, and then be an asshat by talking shit about them, because you are jealous that they could actually run a server? I mean, if you even read half of the mean shit you have been saying to people, you would understand where this toxicity comes from. You know you are doing something wrong when there is an anti-smurf community that has 50+ members in it, more than I ever see on your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.